Why consider Cook Medical?
As a team, we are continuously searching for ways to bring innovative solutions to business challenges. Our journey of continuous improvement affords the Training Quality & Compliance Specialist the opportunity to play a role in the company’s ongoing journey toward excellence. If you have a mind-set for detail, an aptitude for quality and experience working in an environment where training and quality are central to the success of the enterprise, this opportunity may be the right one for you!
Our training team is responsible for training compliance and training development needs across our business. The Training Quality & Compliance Specialist works with the team to support the business in adhering to its Quality and Regulatory objectives, which includes compliance to the ISO Quality Management System for Training.
Reporting to: Senior Training Officer
About Cook Medical
Since 1963, Cook Medical has been finding solutions to improve the world’s healthcare problems for the patients and doctors we serve. As one of the world’s largest private companies, we have always operated with our patients, customers, employees and communities at our core. We do this, not only because it is good business, but also because we believe that being a good corporate citizen is the right thing to do.
Cook Medical has been in Limerick since 1993. Since opening, we have become a European headquarters for many of Cook’s business functions.
With a global workforce of 12,000, we employ over 850 people in Ireland who bring Endoscopy, Urology and Peripheral Intervention products from conception to commercialisation.
Our employee benefits include:
• Life Assurance and Income Protection cover
• Educational Assistance
• Company sponsored Defined Contribution pension scheme
• Medical Health Insurance cover for you and your immediate family
• Extensive health & wellness program including Indian head massages, healthy lifestyle seminars, mindfulness courses, physio sessions, flu vaccinations, nutrition talks
• Fully equipped gym on site
• 39-hour week with flexible start & finish times
• Paid time off to participate in volunteer activities
• Free parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Sports & Social club