Our Production Improvement department is looking for a new colleague to develop and implement our manufacturing processes and equipment. The team of 13 highly competent colleauges - with different skills and education within engineering and operations - works closely with the Manufacturing department to ensure quality and progress in the “transfer to manufacturing” for Production Improvement projects.
You will be responsible for the development of new production equipment and processes as well as improving existing equipment and processes for the Production Improvement projects portfolio.
Your tasks will be to:
• Be a part of projects and report the progress of the projects to relevant stakeholders.
• Identify and specify input to relevant production processes in relation to Production Improvement projects.
• Identify and give early specification inputs to relevant test methods for validation and quality monitoring.
• Help specify and develop production equipment and production improvements together with Manufacturing Engineering and facilitate the needs of both departments.
• Optimize and streamline new and existing production equipment, technical installations and processes.
• Participate in R&D projects and give input to dFMA and production setup.
• Carry out Risk Assessment pFMEA and give input to Risk Mitigation Plan.
• Carry out DoE and identify process windows and critical process parameters.
• Assist in performing different tests and process validations as well as introducing machines, equipment and processes in production.
• Travel activities must be expected to some extent.
• Technical education, preferably Process or Production Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience within the medico industry.
• Experienced in project management and stakeholder communication in an engineering environment.
• You should be fluent in both Danish and English.
Furthermore, the profile we are looking for should have the following personal qualifications:
• Be able to work across the organization, both independently and in teams - in an international environment.
• Be flexible, have good communication skills and have a good technical understanding.
• Structured approach to problem-solving and keep the overview also in stressed situations.
Cook Medical has a healthy company culture with a strong common set of values. Responsible, competent and professional staff is our most important resource. We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialogue. Qualities such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated.
The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - we make a difference every day.
Cook Medical offers a well-organized internal training course which is taken by all new staff to enable them to quickly gain thorough knowledge of the company.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flex time, a bonus system, health insurance, as well as free use of the company’s own gym.
For further information about the position, please feel free to contact Mogens P. Winkel, Manager Improvement and Sterilization, phone +45 6136 9436.
Applications must be submitted no later than February 4, 2019.