To work as part of the Cook SSC Finance team in all aspects of day to day work, including processing and auditing of employee expenses, accurate AP invoice posting, reconciliation of purchase orders, approval of invoices and organisation of vendor payments.
Reporting to: Operations Coordinator
• Relevant Accounts Payable experience in a multi-national environment.
• Accounting qualification would be an advantage (e.g. IATI, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Good working knowledge and appreciation of the Microsoft Office suite of software, especially MS-Excel and ideally a Microsoft Accounting System (Navision, Dynamics, Axapta).
• Proven numeric & problem-solving skills.
• Must be a team player able to function in a multi-skilled, multi-functional environment.
• Excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work well within a team environment demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as required to meet team objectives.
• Must be self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision.
• Additional languages desirable.
• Willingness and availability to travel on company business.