The responsibilities of the role will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Be the face of Cook Vascular in the assigned accounts.
- Drive Business including sales with a clear focus on profitability in new and existing accounts.
- Provide service to all relevant departments in the account selling Cooks Vascular portfolio to clinical and non-clinical customers which includes:
- Frequent contact
- Support product roll-outs
- Introduce new technologies
- Asset management
- Uncover opportunities within the account
- Maximise the revenues of contracts
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision-makers
- Ensure delivery of service as agree in contracts
- Discover and manage new opportunities within the assigned accounts
- Work closely together with the Clinical Support Specialist & Commercial Business Manager
- In collaboration with the team meet or exceed the clinical and non-clinical targets set by management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Vascular product range and the associated medical discipline
- Follow-through on customer requests and commitments
- Monitor market share and competitor activity in the assigned territory.
- Participate in local and international exhibitions and meetings as requested.
- Provide written reports to the Regional Business Manager as appropriate.
Securing Employee Development and Organisational Culture:
- Maintain Cook culture, values and commitment to Ethics and Compliance by recognizing, demonstrating, and enforcing appropriate and compliant behavior.
- Within scope of responsibility, ensure all quality, regulatory, and product-specific requirements are met.
- Understand and be accountable for conducting Cook business with integrity and in compliance with applicable standards including Cook policies.
- Secure the Cook culture and comply with company guidelines & policies
- Develop and maintain active relationships with key accounts and key regional physicians.
- Work closely and effectively with the other members of the sales team and with Cook support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- Work closely and effectively with members of Cook’s Integrated Business Solutions team to develop contractual opportunities with customers and maximize the service provided to the customer and patient.