The main responsibilities will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the product portfolio and other possible devices related to them
- Responsible for providing service to clinical customers defined.
- Case planning & support
- Be present in the OR and help the staff achieve successful outcomes using vascular devices
- Daily contact
- Execution of product roll-outs
- Present new technologies
- Uncover opportunities within the account
- Provide technical product training to both clinical customers and team on the use of Cook’s medical devices as required.
- Provide Regional Business Manager, Commercial Business Manager and the Account Specialists with information on developments and trends within the product portfolio.
- Provide market intelligence and other appropriate feedback to the division personnel in a timely manner
- Seek and evaluate new product ideas, providing adequate information to the Sales Manager, account manager and facilitating ongoing communication.
- Assure that all new or updated product information is distributed to and understood by the customers and team
- Participation at relevant local and international exhibitions, meetings and lectures forwarding relevant information to divisional team
- Provide written reports to the Regional Business Manager as appropriate.
Securing Employee Development and Organisational Culture:
- Maintain our culture, values and commitment to Ethics and Compliance by recognizing, demonstrating, and enforcing appropriate and compliant behavior.
- Within scope of responsibility, ensure all quality, regulatory, and product-specific requirements are met.
- Understand and be accountable for conducting Cook business with integrity and in compliance with applicable standards including Cook policies.
- Secure the Cook culture and comply with company guidelines & policies
Develop and maintain active relationships with key accounts and key regional physicians.
- Work closely and effectively with the other members of the sales team and with Cook support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- In close collaboration with the Account Specialist meet or exceed account or area objectives and targets set by management.