To develop a market specific strategy for increasing sales of the Reproductive Health product lines specifically the Maternal Foetal medicine products and collaborate with the [Global] Product Manager(s) to coordinate EMEA-specific efforts with the global strategy. To liaise with key personnel at Cook Ireland and EUDC to support regional product initiatives.
Reporting to: Director of Global Product Management
• Third Level qualification in a related field desired.
• A number of years’ experience in product management, sales or marketing with a medical device product line preferred.
• Previous clinical experience in the area of obstetrics and/or maternal foetal medicine desired.
• Excellent organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated aptitude for organising and interpreting data.
• High self-motivation.
• Willingness and availability to travel on company business.